Saturday, February 5, 2011

Losing someone.

Losing someone is never easy. My uncle called early this morning with the news that his wife had died in her sleep. I hate to see anyone in my family hurt, especially my uncle. He's been through so much and he loved her with all of his heart. She was the sweetest woman I can remember my uncle ever bringing home. I was suppose to go down there for April vacation to spend the week with them. I'm hurt. I'm sad. I'm depressed. But I'm here to be strong for my uncle and the rest of my family and her family. This is a terrible way to start a weekend. I haven't been to church in a while and I know it's terrible to only go when things are going really good or really bad, but I need some guidance. I can't keep losing people like this. It's taking it's toll on me. It's really time for me to get my life together and cherish everything and everyone in it more. My family is strong. We'll be fine.. I'm sure of it.. I hope.. I need them to be.. for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment