Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Learning about myself and others.

I've learned that I can't control what people do. If I don't like what they're doing or saying or how they're handling a situation, all I can do is state my opinion if absolutely needed and move on from the situation and maybe even the person. The way I see things can be completely different compared to someone I call my best friend. I learned that the obstacles I go through in my life and the lesson I've learned from them have nothing to do with others I associate myself with. I learned that my anger problem can be almost deadly at times. I learned that as I grew/grow up, I'll grow out of some friendships...even if I don't want to. Trying to hold onto an old childhood friend that doesn't want to be held on to is pointless and I won't waste my time anymore..

No comments:

Post a Comment