Friday, January 21, 2011

Bad Mothering.

(This isn't a personal post. I'm not talking about anyone in particular)
I'm not a mother so I don't know exactly how mothers feel but doesn't it make you think about what type of parent you are when you try nearly everyday to get someone to watch your kid while you go and live the life you had before getting pregnant? Like why have the kid in the first place if you're not ready? And I don't really support abortions so, why be so clueless and dumb when it came to sex? It just doesn't make sense to me and frankly, it irritates me to the point that I want to hit you. (And again, this isn't a personal post, so relax)

I'm not going to write anymore about this topic because I'm getting heated just thinking of all the deadbeats..

No comments:

Post a Comment