Wednesday, February 8, 2012

thought.

So I'm reading this ghetto ass book my sister gave me and surprise surprise, I can't put it down. There's a character in the book who I'm infatuated with. Why? I don't even know. -_- The character is this skinny guy who lost his entire family when he was younger and became homeless; living on the streets and fighting for anything to survive. He has this bad reputation around the neighborhood as this just all out crazy person. Killing, beating, robbing, all that. But he's like OD smart. And he's respectful and kind to women, but in like a weird kid who's nervous talking to the opposite sex type of way. I love it. I want it. His character alone is the only reason why I'm reading this book. If I ever was to meet someone like him, I swear I'd never let him go.

No comments:

Post a Comment